A large wooden cross on the rock face opposite the mill
The Wooden Cross
The cross and the chapel were brought to the hermitage in 1812. They formed one unit together.
In the 19th century in the area around the hermitage, natural philosophy gave way to a new piety and a sacred district was founded with the reconstructed hermitage, the chapel and the wooden cross.