Mill with Farm Buildings
Originally there were three buildings with two mills.
The mill was built in 1780, and was therefore already in existence before the openings of the gardens. It only became a part of the Ermitage in 1814. The third building on the opposite side of the path disappeared in 1793. The aqueduct leads the water to both mills and then takes it out further to the stream.